As businesses all over are slowly starting to reopen, design is critical to ensure they remain safe, healthy, and resilient in these uncertain times. Check out our IGTV to hear from seven of our Design Network members about the latest design trends and tips to help small businesses prepare for a successful reopening.
- Creating a DIY partition in the style of Enzo Mari’s Autoprogettazione – END Studio
- Tips for staying on brand while your business pivots – Unsold Studio
- Friendly wayfinding to ease consumer anxiety as businesses reopen – RL Concetti
- Returning to the office – POPHOUSE
- Why your video communications is vital, and how to improve it – WestComm
- How to optimize your online business – Frank Lepkowski Studio
- Connecting your brand story with your customer – Entre-SLAM