Register today for the Fall Stakeholder Meeting on Tuesday, September 24 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Westin Book Cadillac.
Join us for an important panel discussion comprised of dynamic leaders who will talk about some of the challenges and opportunities unique to creating a thriving and connected Downtown.
- Andra Rush, Founder, Chairwoman, President and CEO, Rush Group and DDP Board Member
- Derek Edwards, Vice President, Invest Detroit
- Kenyetta Hairston-Bridges, Vice President of Real Estate and Financial Services, Detroit Economic Growth Corporation (DEGC)
- Brittney Hoszkiw, Senior Community Assistance Team Specialist – Detroit, Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC)
- Nicole Sherard-Freeman, Executive Director, Workforce Development, City of Detroit
Several real estate developers will give brief presentations on current projects — some still in progress; others that have been recently completed. Learn about the economic and community impact that each one creates for Downtown and its surrounding neighborhoods.
Attendees will receive a copy of DDP’s 2019 Downtown Development Update.
An informal reception will be held immediately following the program.
$25 Member Ticket
$35 Non-Member Ticket
*Prices increase by $10 on Tuesday, Sept. 10.