Detroit Month of Design is a citywide celebration of creativity that gathers designers and the greater community to celebrate Detroit’s role as a national and global design capital. Design Ambassadors are more than volunteers, they are true advocates of the city and a play huge role in making the event a success.
Please join us on Saturday, June 23rd for the 2018 Month of Design Ambassador Kick-off Meeting and learn what opportunities exist and how to sign up. Opportunities include:
- Day-of Team: Help execute day-of tasks for larger happenings (Detroit’s Month of Design Kick-Off Party, Eastern Market After Dark, Light Up Livernois, Youth Day, etc).
- Street Team: Distribute maps, posters, and other promotional materials around the city and metro area leading up to the festival.
- Décor: You can’t have a festival without decorations! We have been lucky to have many artists volunteer their time and skill to help create low-budget installations and experiences to add that extra je ne sais quoi to Detroit ‘s Month of Design happenings.
- Information Guide: Assist attendees in need of suggestions or directions to Detroit’s Month of Design happenings.
- Drinks x Design: Day-of assistance at our monthly Drinks x Design events.
Can't make the meeting on June 23rd? No worries, email info@Designcore.org with 'Design Ambassador' in the subject line and include your availability for the month of August and September. A member of the Design Core team will follow-up with you.